Press release Apteka 2015
The 22nd edition of the International Specialized Exhibition “APTEKA-2015” will take place on
“APTEKA” exhibition has obtained the status of UFI Approved Event, and is held under the auspices of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation. “APTEKA” has been actively supported by the Association of Russian Pharmaceutical Manufacturers, Russian Association of Pharmaceutical Marketing, Russian Association of Pharmacy Chains, and the Union of Professional Pharmaceutical Organizations.
Despite the difficulties the market is facing, more than 180 companies from 17 countries participate at the exhibition, including UK, Vietnam, Germany, Egypt, Israel, India, Jordan, Spain, Kazakhstan, China, Bangladesh, Poland, Belarus, Russia, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, Croatia.
The regular “APTEKA” exhibitors make the core of the show: “Design-Vector”, Borisov Medical Preparations Plant, “Diamir-K”, “Tatkhimfarmpreparaty”, “Iodic Technologies”, TNK “Silma”, “Fencenter Vilar”, “Belfarma”, “Zeldis Pharma”, “Fitosila” and others regularly participate at “APTEKA” for many years.
Among the first-time exhibitors of “APTEKA” in 2015 there are “36.6” Pharmacy Chain, the retail pharmacy national leader, as well as “Grotex”, Solopharm plant, “Uralobiofarm”, “Renaissance Cosmetic”. Altay Biopharmaceutical Cluster and the Centre of Cluster Development of Irkutsk Region will demonstrate their regions’ potential of in drugs, dietary supplements, substances and medical equipment manufacturing at the collective stands.
This year Belarussian companies are represented by Borisov Medical Preparations Plant, a regular “APTEKA” exhibitor, “Minskinterkaps”, and “Galateyafarm”.
HTM-Sukhtian (HiGeen) (Jordan), Sesderma Rus (Spain), Moringa-Arava Dead Sea (Israel), Catalysis S.L. (Spain), Dr.G Wellness Pvt. Ltd. (India) participate in the show for the first time.
A complete list of “APTEKA-2015” exhibitors and the interactive catalogue are available on www.aptekaexpo.ru.
The International Medical and Pharmaceutical Business Forum annually organized within APTEKA exhibition, brings together leading pharmaceutical experts, professional industry accusations and state authorities representatives to discuss industry development priorities and to familiarize with new norms and regulations in drug circulation. In 2015 the Forum will take place during 3 days on
The programme of the Forum includes 17 sections:
- Anti-crisis measures of the government. The balance of interests of people and business
- Import substitution. Possibilities of Russian pharmaceutical companies
- Automated motivation systems
- How to organize efficient work of manufacturers and distributors of pharmaceutical products
- Affordable internet technologies for resource-limited pharmacies
- Tools for efficient inventory management in pharmacies
- Impact of the general economic situation in Russia on purchasing behaviour in retail pharmacies. "One man’s problem is another man’s opportunity
- What a pharmacist is ready for? What are the expectations of a client?
- In the grip of 2015
- Profitability growth points of a pharmacy: controlled drugs and perspective service solutions
- Specialized pharmacies in times of change. How to ensure the availability of rare drugs under economic crisis and import substitution?
- New norms and regulations in control and supervision of drug and healthcare products circulation
- Tools and processes to increase pharmacy efficiency
- Topical issues of biologically active food supplements market
- A pharmacy with the quality mark
- How to manage a pharmacy chain effectively? Discussion.
- How to support sales in the crisis?
The participation in the Forum is free of charge and requires registration on www.aptekaexpo.ru.
Among the interesting events of the show is the first international Forum “World’s Traditional Medicine Systems” organized by “Euroexpo” jointly with Ayurveda Russian-Indian Association. The Forum is officially supported by the State Duma of the Russian Federation, Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, Embassies of India and China, as well as Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia and I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University.
The Forum will present the traditional treatment methods of India, China, Korea and Russia on the example of Buryat medicine. A Scientific Conference on “Buryat branch of traditional medicine of the Russian Federation” (7 December) and a Round Table on “Legal aspects and state policy achievements in application of traditional medicine in healthcare” (8 December) will take place within the Forum.
The third Forum’s day will be dedicated to Yoga and Ayurveda. The visitors are welcome to attend the master classes on Indian therapy, dietology, pharmacology, massage and yoga.
The expositions within the Forum will be demonstrated by AYUSH Ministry, Centre of Oriental Medicine of the Republic of Buryatia, International Mongolian Medicine Hospital in China, Hohhot,
“Kerala” Ayurveda and Yoga Centre, “Atreya” Ayurveda Centre, “Doctor N”, “Alchemi”, “Sinofarm”.
The detailed information about the Forum and registration is available on www.tm-expo.ru.
See you at the 22 International Specialized Exhibition “APTEKA-2015” that will be held on