Solopharm: new exhibitor at APTEKA-2015
Solopharm was established in Russia in 2010 by Oleg Zherebtsov. The Company’s mission is to provide Russian people with affordable drugs that fully meet the international quality standards. Solopharm plant is located in Saint Petersburg. The plant was designed and built in accordance with GMP standards and requirements of Russian laws and regulations.
The plant is equipped with modern high-tech production lines:
- 2 BFS lines, capacity: up to 2,500 bottles/hour
- 1 BFS line, capacity: up to 20,000 ampoules/hour
- 2 BFS lines, capacity: up to 13,000 ampoules/unidoses per hour
- 1 multidoses line, capacity: up to 10,000 bottles/hour
- 1 pre-filled syringes line, capacity: up to 4,000 syringes/hour
- 1 spray bottle filling line, capacity: up to 1,000 spray bottles/hour
The plant has modern water treatment system and own gas-fuelled power park, as well as have all necessary engineering service lines.