Apteka 2014 Press release
The 21st edition of the International Specialized Exhibition “APTEKA-2014” will take place on
“APTEKA” has obtained the status of UFI Approved Event, and is held under the auspices of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation. “APTEKA” is actively supported by the Association of Russian Pharmaceutical Manufacturers, Russian Association of Pharmaceutical Marketing, Russian Association of Pharmacy Chains, “Pharmacy Guild” Non-Commercial Partnership, “Soyuzpharma” Association.
Participation in the exhibitions is very relevant for the developing pharmaceutical business now more than ever, as they serve as efficient business platform for searching new partners and introduction of products to the new markets. For over two decades, “APTEKA” has been one of such industry-specific events taking dominant positions in the exhibition business.
200 companies from 17 countries will demonstrate their products and services at “Apteka-2014”, including Belarus, Germany, India, Iran, Italy, Kazakhstan, China, Latvia, Pakistan, Poland, Russia, Romania, Turkey, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, Finland, Croatia.
Every year the exhibition is attended by over 10,000 visitors representing of all sectors of the medical community: medical practitioners, pharmacists, developers, manufacturers and distributors of drugs and medical cosmetics, healthcare authorities.
A long-term cooperation with reliable partners is essential for any business, company or event. “Design-Vector”, “Obnovleniye”, Diamir-K“, “Tatkhimfarmpreparaty”, "Lekus“|, “Tandem-West”, “Zeldis Pharma”, “Dizao”, “Spargo Technologies”, ABC-Med“, “Violent”, “Infarma 2000” are the regular exhibitors at “APTEKA” show for many years.
This year Belarussian companies will be widely represented at “APTEKA” exhibition, including Borisov Medical Preparations Plant, a regular “APTEKA” exhibitor, “Minskinterkaps”, “Amateg”, “Galateyafarm”, “Modum — Nasha Cosmetiсa”, “Hermes-A”.
The collective expositions are traditionally very popular among the visitors. The leading medical and pharmaceutical companies of Altai, one of the biggest biotechnological centres in Russia will be represented at the consolidated exposition of the Altai Biopharmaceutical Cluster. Companies from Kirov region will demonstrate their products and services on a collective exposition hosted by the Export Promotion Centre.
Every year the exhibition presents new companies and names. Among the new “APTEKA” exhibitors there are: “Komfortika”, “Laima Lux Rus”, “Koryakmoreprodukt”, Krasnye Vorota“, “TIMED”, “DrLuiggi” (Croatia), “Gohar Shafa” (Iran), “Mir-Farm” together with “Birgi & Mefar” (Turkey), “Hankintatukku Oy” (Finland).
China has increased its exposition and will be represented by 15 companies.
The Department of Ayurveda, Yoga, Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha Medicine and Homeopathy (AYUSH) of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare of India will take part in “APTEKA” for the first time together with the Ayurveda Russian-Indian Association (ARIA), which promotes the development of traditional Ayurveda in Russia.
In addition to exposition visiting and networking, experts in various fields of medicine take part in the annual International Medical and Pharmaceutical Business Forum.
The programme of the International Medical and Pharmaceutical Business Forum 2014 is very intensive and includes 14 sections:
- Systemic problems in the modern pharmaceutical industry. Regulatory role
- Russian pharmaceutical industry: mission possible. Local manufacturing development
- Everything will change tomorrow. How to run pharmacy business in 2015
- Current status of Private Label development: why do we need that?
- Promising ways to use polymer materials for wound healing
- Benchmarks of pharmacy activities in 2014
- Sales management in a pharmacy: the importance of skills improvement
- Pharmacy in the focus. Summarizing the results of the All-Russian Congress of pharmaceutical specialists
- Hospital pharmacy: a myth or reality?
- History of Ayurveda in Russia. Ayurvedic treatment principles. Ayurvedic medications and food supplements
- New norms and regulations in control and supervision of drug and healthcare products circulation
- Efficient pharmacy manager: an adequate response to the current challenges
- Successful marketing strategies in pharmacy sales
- Food supplements market: state, regulation and development trends
One of the organizer’s priorities is to create the comfortable working conditions for exhibitors and visitors. To make the visitor navigation easier, the organizers have developed the free mobile exhibition guide for Android and iOS based phones, so the visitors could line out a route, get detailed information about the exhibitors, check business programme schedule.
See you at the 21th International Specialized Exhibition “APTEKA-2014” that will be held on