International Medical and Pharmaceutical Business Forum
3 December, Monday
13.00 — 15.30
Pharmaceutical industry in 2018: processes and expectations
Moderator: Yuriy Krestinsky, Director of the Institute of Public Healthcare Development, Director of the Centre for Health Development, Moscow School of Management Skolkovo.
- Russian pharmaceutical market, main trends of 2018, development forecast. Nikolay Bespalov, business development director, RNC Pharma.
- On the measures proposed by the Federal Antimonopoly Service for drug affordability: optimal pricing in crisis. Nadezhda Sharavskaya, Deputy Head of Department for Control over Social Sphere and Trade of the Federal Antimonopoly Service.
- Review of new regulatory legal acts on pharmaceutical activity. Olga S. Panova — Head of the Department for Regulation of Pharmaceutical Activities of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation.
- Pharmacovigilance in a pharmacy organization: responsibility of pharmacy employees as a tool to ensure drug safety. Anatoly Krasheninnikov, General Director of the National Scientific Pharmacovigilance Centre.
- How the job seeker expectations changed in the pharmaceutical market since 2014. Employer brand as a competitive advantage in the straggle for the best personnel. Veronika Lutskina, Head of HR Marketing Practice at ECOPSY Consulting.
16.00 — 18.00
A pharmacy that makes profit
Moderator: Pavel Lisovsky, managing partner of “Control System Design”, adviser on pharmacy profitability issues.
- Main trends and tendencies in the pharmacy market in
2018-2019.What pharmacy chains will survive and show profit in 2019-2020?Sergey Shulyak, general director of “DSM group”.
- New technologies for assortment and pricing management, or why after 2021 there will be no chains without category management. Pavel Lisovsky, managing partner of “Control System Design”.
- Strategy development for cooperation of a pharmaceutical manufacturer with pharmacy chains; how to prepare a flexible marketing contract, how to divide properly a portfolio into packages (for pharmaceutical manufacturers). Pavel Lisovsky, managing partner of “Control System Design”.
- Pharmacy chains and pharmaceutical manufacturers: allies or partners? Pavel Feldman, Deputy Director of the Institute of Communication Management, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Model of efficient interaction of the pharmacy chains with pharmaceutical manufacturers and associations, or how to increase marketing payments without unrealistic plans and overstocking. Daniil Pavlov, general director of “Alliance Pharma” pharmacy partnership.
14.00 — 16.00
Digital technologies for pharmacy profitability increasing and efficient distance education for staff
Organizer: “Znaniye” Pharmaceutical Centre, Moscow.
Moderator: Alisa Surikova, sales director, “Znaniye” Pharmaceutical centre.
- Pharmacy business margin increase by means of FarmMarket online platform. Alisa Surikova, sales director, “Znaniye” Pharmaceutical centre.
- Continuous medical and pharmaceutical education: topical issues, development prospects. Margarita Shilova, head of training centre, “Znaniye” Pharmaceutical centre.
- Additional education for the pharmacy staff: efficiency assessment, quality improvement. Alisa Surikova, sales director, “Znaniye” Pharmaceutical centre.
4 December, Tuesday
10.30 — 12.30
Retail pharmaceutical franchising: is it more likely alive?
Organizer: Russian Association of Pharmaceutical Marketing.
Moderator: German Inozemtsev, chief editor of “Pharmaceutical Vestnik” newspaper, website and TV channel, Co-Chairman of the Coordination Council of the Russian Association of Pharmaceutical Marketing.
- Franchising in pharmaceutical industry: who needs it and what for?
- What models entered the permanent orbit, and what burned in the dense layers?
- Case studies of successful franchising models in Russia.
- Analysis of the pharmaceutical franchising abroad.
- Perspective models and the following growth points of franchising in retail.
Alexander Kondratyev, managing partner of ASNA pharmacy chain.
Alexander Filipov, general director of “Rigla” pharmacy chain.
Galina Orlova, general director of “Iris” partnership.
Anna Ermolayeva, general director of AlphaRM, member of the Russian Association of Pharmaceutical Marketing.
Pavel Lisovsky, managing partner of “Control System Design”, member of the Russian Association of Pharmaceutical Marketing.
13.00 — 15.00
Portrait of the year 2018
Organizer: Russian Association of Pharmacy Chains
Moderator: Nelly Ignatiyeva, executive director of the Russian Association of Pharmacy Chains.
- Who knows what the next year holds? Evgeniy Nifantyev, general director of “Neo-Pharm” pharmacy chain, Chairman of the Coordination Council of the Russian Association of Pharmacy Chains.
- Changing the pharmaceutical retail paradigm. Dmitry Rutskoy, general director of “Aptechnye traditsii” pharmacy chain, member of the Coordination Council of the Russian Association of Pharmacy Chains.
- Partnership results. Perspectives and strategy. Galina Orlova, general director of “Iris” partnership
- Forecasts and facts. Sergey Shulyak, general director of “DSM group”.
- Russian pharmacies: a way from yesterday to tomorrow. Nelly Ignatiyeva, executive director of the Russian Association of Pharmacy Chains.
- Discussion topics: confrontation between pharmacies and food retail, prospects and threats of online drug trading regulation, main requirements for labelling medicines, development trends of the retail pharmaceutical market.
15.30 — 17.30
Changes in the retail pharmaceutical market: consolidation of pharmacy chains, total labelling of medicines, prospects for sales in supermarkets and online trading
Organizer: ASNA pharmacy chain supported by CRO ASNA.
Moderator: Alexander Kondratyev, managing partner of ASNA pharmacy chain.
- Pharmacy market of Russia: it has a future for sure. Tatiana Litvinova, deputy general director of “AlphaRM” Analytical Company.
- Big and small pharmacy chains. Marathon is a victory of the endurance and the power of mind. Who will eventually win and how do we see the pharmacy chain market in the next
5-10 years?Alexander Kondratyev, managing partner of ASNA pharmacy chain.
- Labelling and other ways to control sales in a pharmacy. How to make transparent the entire supply chain? Mikhail Groshenkov, general director SANTA-SNG.
- Alternative sales channels for drugs and other pharmacy products. Sale of medicines in supermarkets and on the Internet. What is the goal: to increase accessibility for the people or to compete with traditional pharmacies? Alexander Kuzin, general director of “Novamedika”.
- Regional pharmacy chains: recipes for profitability and competition. Aleksander Mironov, deputy general director, “Farma” pharmacy chain, Ryazan.
- Association of pharmacies in Russia. It’s getting narrow in the blue ocean, isn’t it time to create a new blue ocean? Alexander Shishkin, general director of ASNA pharmacy chain.
11.00 — 12.30
Space arrangement in modern pharmacies. European development trends of pharmacy spaces, technology and sales tools
Organiser: Firm “Design-Vector”
Presenter: Yury Kazmin, CEO Firm “Design-Vector”.
The presentation is dedicated to the retail area of modern pharmacies, the efficiency of space using, new technologies of presentation, storage and distribution of medicines and non-pharmaceutical products:
- Modern pharmacy interior and how it affects sales;
- Sales technology development in a pharmacy, their influence on the pharmacy space;
- Pharmacy automation. Information systems development in pharmacies;
- Sales tools and how they help in achieving commercial results?
- European development trends of the pharmacy spaces;
- How to apply the European experience in Russia.
13.00 — 15.00
Cooperation with patients. Effective partnership models
Organizer: “Pharmaceutical Vestnik” newspaper.
Moderator: German Inozemtsev, chief editor of “Pharmaceutical Vestnik” newspaper.
- Peculiarities of motivation aspects: a frank talk. Oleg Goncharov, pharmaceutical marketing expert, business coach and consultant.
- Pharmacy business efficiency through the retail pharmacist motivation. Boris Skrebnev, commercial director, “Spargo Technologies”.
- How to determine quickly the optimal communication form with the consumer and to offer him/her a comprehensive package of pharmacy products?
- What arguments in favour of the proposed choice do work?
- What to remind the client and what to warn against?
- How to deal with objections?
- and much more...
- Myths about distance learning inefficiency. The experience of creating an online learning environment for pharmacy staff. Tatiana Khodanovich, managing director of Pharmedu.ru.
- Is it possible to develop skills remotely? How to involve pharmacy staff in training carefully and ecologically? Sofia Danilina, Head of training department, “ForaFarm”.
- Introduction of e-Learning. Partner model for online education or your own educational platform? Elena Sheveleva, general director of “Farmclub”, Head of “FarmTutor” Distance Learning Platform.
- The role of the remote component in the manufacturer’s marketing programme “Constellation of pharmacy professionals and Takeda company”. Tatiana Skalskaya, brand manager of Takeda company.
- Entertaining analytics for pharmacies. Yulia Prozherina, head of marketing research department, “Remedium” Group
- Combination of the incompatible: practical aspects of drug compatibility. Aleksey Vodovozov, scientific editor, “Russian Pharmacies” magazine
- Loyalty programmes to help the pharmacist. Olga Sokolova, communication and client marketing expert
- Sales techniques as a competitive advantage. Nikolay Litvak, deputy chief editor of “Russian Pharmacies” magazine
Interactive educational gaming session “When? How? What?” Team game with prizes and gifts from sponsors.
15.30 — 16.00
Presentation of products for the search of partners in cooperation with “Vinacare”-the leading manufacturer of medicinal herbs in Vietnam
5 December, Wednesday
11.30 — 13.30
Distance learning in pharmaceutical industry: how not to be left behind and keep pace the modern trends?
Organizer: “Farmclub” company.
Moderator: Igor Lunev, general director, “Unico”.
14.00 — 16.00
Battle for the buyer: to attract and to retain
Master class of “Russian Pharmacies” magazine
Moderator: Nikolay Litvak, deputy chief editor of “Russian Pharmacies” magazine
10.30 — 12.30
Presentation of the products of Altai Biopharmaceutical Cluster companies
Organizers: Altai Biopharmaceutical Cluster, KGBU “Altai Centre for Cluster Development
Participants: Altaivitamin , Pantoproekt, Malavit Firm, Alkor , Dve Linii, Alteya, AgroLon, Yug, Balzam , Specialis, Zdorovaya Semya Sibir .
13.30 — 12.30
Presentation “Innovative bio-molecular medical cosmetics RESTET. Information about new methods for psoriasis treatment”
14.00 — 14.30
Presentation “Tibetan herbal remedies as dietary supplements: traditional medicine in the modern world”.