International Medical and Pharmaceutical Business Forum
3 — 5 December 2018
3 December, Monday
13.30 — 15.30
Pharmaceutical industry in 2018: focus on efficiency
- Pharmaceutical market in Russia. Expectations and growth drivers
- Inefficiency as a major healthcare problem in resource-limited conditions. Inefficiency areas.
- Repeal of monetization and medication insurance as a way to effective medicine provision for the population
- Pricing and price controlling of pharmaceutical products. Balance of interests of consumers and manufacturers
- Digital technologies in the pharmaceutical industry: prospects for telemedicine health care services and innovative technologies development
- Current situation with qualified personnel availability in the pharmaceutical industry. How to overcome the personnel shortage?
16.00 — 18.00
A pharmacy that makes profit
- Main trends and tendencies in the pharmacy market in
- What pharmacy chains will survive and show profit in
- New technologies for assortment and pricing management, or why after 2021 there will be no chains without category management
- Model of efficient interaction of the pharmacy chains with pharmaceutical manufacturers and associations, or how to increase marketing payments without unrealistic plans and overstocking
14.00 — 16.00
Digital technologies for pharmacy profitability increasing and efficient distance learning of staff
- Marketing contracts with manufacturers through an online platform
- Pharmacy business margin increase by means of FarmMarket online platform
- Continuous medical and pharmaceutical education: topical issues, development prospects
- Additional education for the pharmacy staff: efficiency assessment, quality improvement
4 December, Tuesday
10.30 — 12.30
Retail pharmaceutical franchising: is it more likely alive?
Organizer: Russian Association of Pharmaceutical Marketing
- Franchising in pharmaceutical industry: who needs it and what for?
- What models entered the permanent orbit, and what burned in the dense layers of successful franchising models of case studies in Russia
- Analysis of the pharmaceutical franchising abroad
- Perspective models and the following growth points of franchising in retail
13.00 — 15.00
Portrait of the year 2018
Organizer: Russian Association of Pharmacy Chains
- Confrontation between pharmacies and food retail. Reservation of right to sell medicines in pharmacies only
- Prospects and threats of online drug trading regulation
- Labelling medicines: main requirements
- Development trends of the retail pharmaceutical market
15.30 — 17.30
Changes in the retail pharmaceutical market: consolidation of pharmacy chains, total labelling of medicines, prospects for sales in supermarkets and online trading
Organizer: ASNA pharmacy chain
- Big and small pharmacy chains. Marathon is a victory of the endurance and the power of mind. Who will eventually win and how do we see the pharmacy chain market in the next
- Drug labelling as an opportunity to make transparent the entire supply chain. Who wants this, and who does not need it at all. A completely transparent pharmaceutical market: is it possible to achieve?
- Alternative sales channels for drugs and other pharmacy products. Sale of medicines in supermarkets and on the Internet. What is the goal: to increase accessibility for the people or to compete with traditional pharmacies?
- Association of pharmacies in Russia. It’s getting narrow in the blue ocean, isn’t it time to create a new blue ocean?
13.00 — 15.00
Cooperation with patients. Effective partnership models.
Interactive educational gaming session “When? How? What?” for efficient communication with pharmacy customers
Organizer: “Pharmaceutical Vestnik” newspaper
- How to determine quickly the optimal communication form with the consumer and to offer him/her a comprehensive package of pharmacy products?
- What arguments in favour of the proposed choice do work?
- What to remind the client, and what to warn against?
- How to deal with objections and much more...?
- Team game with prizes and gifts from sponsors
5 December, Friday
10.30 — 12.30
Control and supervision of drug and healthcare products circulation. New norms and regulations
- Modern forms of control and supervision of drug and healthcare products circulation
- Introduction of phased labelling of medicinal products
- Review and adoption of new regulations on pharmaceutical activity and activities related to narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances and their precursors circulation
13.30 — 15.00
Distance learning in pharmaceutical industry: how not to be left behind and keep pace the modern trends?
Organizer: “Farmclub” company
- Myths about distance learning inefficiency. The experience of creating an online learning environment for pharmacy staff
- Is it possible to develop skills remotely? How to involve pharmacy staff in training carefully and ecologically?
- Introduction of e-Learning. Partner model for online education or your own educational platform?
- The role of the remote component in the manufacturer’s marketing programme
15.30 — 17.30
Battle for the buyer: to attract and to retain
Organizer: “Russian Pharmacies” magazine
- The main goal in increasing competition environment is to convert a casual buyer into a regular customer
- How to do it? What aspects of pharmacy activities require increased attention?
- Coordinated work: within a single pharmacy or the whole chain?
- Traditional interactive game with prizes from the Russian Pharmacies" magazine